This dessert is what summer evening dreams are made of! It's refreshing, sweet and healthy, meaning you'll still feel nice and light afterwards, and your sweet craving will be completely satisfied.
This recipe is raw, vegan, gluten free and can be refined sugar free depending on your choice of peanut butter.
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp nut butter of your choice
- ¼ tsp sea salt⠀
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1.5 cups cashews, soaked⠀
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp maple syrup⠀
- 1 tbsp coconut oil⠀
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced⠀
Decoration ideas (optional):⠀
- Melted dark chocolate⠀
- Freeze-dried strawberries⠀
- Cacao nibs⠀
- Dark choc chunks⠀
- For the base, process all base ingredients in a food processor until a sticky cookie dough forms and press into mini silicone mould. Set aside.⠀
- For the cheesecake, add all cheesecake ingredients to a high-speed blender and process until smooth and creamy.⠀
- Pour over the base and place in freezer for 4-6 hours or until set.⠀
- Decorate with whatever you like and enjoy!⠀
Zoe Lyons of @wildblend aims to inspire people to live an active, happy and healthy lifestyle, and to eat wild, unpackaged, natural foods to nourish their bodies and their souls.
Wildblend represents her strong connection to anything untamed, natural and wildish. She believes that all things in their natural state are wild and therefore good for us.
Her recipes are generally gluten, dairy and refined sugar free and focus on whole foods. Zoe believes in a holistic approach to health. You can’t just be healthy in one place - there has to be a balance in all aspects of your life. That’s why Wildblend’s motto is eat wild - train wild - live wild!
To check out more of Zoe's amazing recipes, head to her website: https://www.wildblend.co/