There truly is nothing better than the scent of freshly baked banana bread wafting through the house...actually, there is one thing better...it's the heavenly scent of Peanut Butter Choc Chip BANANA BREAD! This recipe by Mayver's might be a little bit naughty, but it sure is a whole lotta nice. Combining the delicious flavours of banana, chocolate and peanut butter, this bread is melt in your mouth good, whilst also packing a punch of protein!
- 1 3/4 cup of wholemeal flour
- 1/2 cup of almond meal⠀
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of sweetener (stevia powder is the most suitable)
- 1 cup of Mayver's Protein+ Peanut Butter with Hemp Seeds OR/ Mayver's Protein+ Peanut Butter with 5 Super Seeds
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cup of nut milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup of dairy-free choc chips
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Mix the flour, almond meal, baking powder and sweetener together.
- Then add banana, vanilla essence, Mayver's Protein+ Peanut Butter with Hemp Seeds OR/ Mayver's Protein+ Peanut Butter with 5 Super Seeds, coconut oil and nut milk.
- If the mixture is dry, add more milk as required.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and spoon the batter into your tin.
- Top with more chocolate chips and cook for 30 minutes.