Feeling like something sweet, healthy and absolutely delicious? This delicious Biscoff Donut recipe by Miranda Brady will not leave you disappointed.
90g self raising flour (can use GF)
30g vanilla or caramel protein powder (or sub extra flour)
1/4 cup granulated sweetener (70g)
30g butter, melted
1/4 cup almond milk
50g greek yoghurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
30-50g biscoff spread, melted
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and lightly grease a 6 mould muffin tray.
- In a bowl whisk together the egg, butter, milk, yoghurt and vanilla.
- Sift in the dry flour, protein, sweetener and fold to combine.
- Pour the batter into the donut tin and bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow the donuts to cool slightly. Ice with melted biscoff spread (mix with a splash of milk to thin if needed).
By Miranda Brady from Clean Treats.
Miranda is passionate about food and fitness and loves creating healthy versions of everyone’s favourite foods to show that living a “healthy lifestyle” does not only mean kale salads and lemon water. She believes that health comprises far more than just our bodies, it's every aspect of our lives including our relationships with ourselves and those around us. Her instagram @clean_treats is a platform where she can share this message along with delicious recipes, workouts and healthy inspiration.