When you think of wellness, you'll likely think of doing something to make yourself feel good, but a huge part of wellness is actually doing things for others too.
When you take the time to lift others up, not only does it leave them feeling very loved and cared for (boosting their confidence and brightening their day), but it'll actually lift you up too, and it'll deepen your friendship in return.
In this Retreat Ritual you'll be writing a beautiful note to someone, listing all of the things you love about them. And if you're feeling extra generous, you'll fill up an empty Retreat Yourself Box with goodies and gift it alongside the note. Let's make this world a kinder and more compassionate place.
Feelings: Feel happiness, feel love
Time required: 20 mins
What you’ll need: A pen and a card or piece of paper
- Think of someone you really care about to write the letter to. Someone who deserves to be reminded of why they're awesome.
- On a card or separate piece of paper, write them a beautiful note - tell them what you love about them, remind them of their strengths, tell them why you care about them so much.
- Find an empty box (maybe an empty Retreat Yourself Box?) and fill it with goodies that you know they'll love. You could even re-gift products that you have that you don't often use.
- Organise to catch up with this friend and gift them the goodies with the note.
- Feel grounded in yourself, knowing you've started a ripple of kindness and likely made their day.
When I spread kindness and love, I make this world a better place.