We have to say, this White Christmas could be the most delicious thing @scoopitup has ever created! We love white chocolate and this tastes just like it… actually, better! More importantly, this superfood-packed slice/rocky road is full of healthy fats to nourish you from the inside out. Not that you need another reason to eat it, but it is not only delicious but also good for you!
- ¼ cup coconut butter
- ¼ cup cashew or cashew & coconut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao butter
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (depending on how sweet you like it)
- Sprinkle of rock salt
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- 2 tbsp crushed pistachio nuts
- In a small saucepan on low heat melt all ingredients except for the add-ins (coconut flakes, cacao nibs, goji berries, pistachio nuts)
- Stir carefully until everything is combined but not too hot that it’s boiling
- Add in all the superfoods and stir together
- Line a baking tin and pour in the mix
- Allow to set in the freezer for a few hours then slice and enjoy!
Tips: this melts quite easily! If you are travelling with it make sure you keep it in a cooler bag, it is best eaten right out the freezer.
Sarah is a pilates instructor and nutrition student from Sydney. She is passionate about holistic health and a keen foodie, creating wholesome and healthy recipes in her spare time. She loves to find healthy alternatives that support your body and mind leaving you feeling energised and bright.