Casey-Lee Lyons of @livelovenourishaus is the absolute queen of whipping up shockingly simple and easy recipes that are incredibly delicious. Her mission is to make health and nutrition easy, accessible and tasty all at once. Because, why shouldn't it be! When we need a week night dinner, or a big crowd pleaser, we turn to Casey-Lee! This Easy Frittata is almost like a choose your own adventure, you can easily adapt it for what you have in the fridge, for what's in season at the market or for what you have growing in the backyard! A quick and easy, healthy frittata stacked with whatever is in season!
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 cups chopped in-season vegetables of choice
- Salt & pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp pesto
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Whisk eggs and coconut milk.
3. Stir through veggies and salt and pepper.
4. Pour into a baking dish.
5. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Serve warm topped with cherry tomatoes and drizzled with pesto (alternatively you can add the cherry tomatoes and pesto to the egg mix prior to cooking).
Note: recipe is free from gluten and dairy.
Passionate about inspiring others to live a healthy and happy life, naturopath and nutritionist Casey-Lee Lyons shares her healthy recipes, free from gluten, dairy and sugar, in a refreshing and simple way. Her easy-to-understand nutrition and lifestyle advice has helped many people improve their health and vitality and to live their healthiest and best life. To download her free recipe e-book or to browse through hundreds of delicious recipes visit www.livelovenourish.com.au or follow Live Love Nourish on social media.