This epic Vegan Gluten Free Apple & Mixed Berry Crumble recipe is topped with a delicious crunch created from Charlie's Plant-Powered Fig and Cranberry Artisan Cookie crumble that everyone will adore.
These delicious cookies are packed full of wholesome ingredients, including figs which contain naturally occurring prebiotics and tahini and coconut which are healthy fats and contain powerful antioxidants. An easy to make, family favourite that is yummy for any season.
- 10 x Fig & Cranberry Charlie's Cookies OR 25 x Fig & Cranberry Charlie's Cookies 20g
- 50g gluten-free flour
- 50g slivered almonds
- 75g coconut oil- melted
- 6 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored & sliced
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 180 degrees Celsius and lightly spray an oven-safe baking dish
- Blitz Charlie's Plant-Powered Fig & Cranberry Artisan Cookies into a coarse crumb
- Mix cookie crumble with slivered almonds, flour and melted coconut oil, set aside
- In a bowl, mix together the apples, berries, cinnamon & raw sugar
- Pour fruit mixture into oven-safe baking dish, flattening the top so that the fruit is evenly layered
- Evenly disperse cookie crumble over the fruit, ensuring that it reaches all sides of the baking dish
- Place crumble in the oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top
- Serve warm and enjoy with Plant-Powered ice cream!
Proudly Australian and family-owned, Charlie’s is dedicated to bringing everyday moments of delight to people since 1995. We are innovators in the field and strive to be a household name through creating seriously delicious food. We passionately believe food brings joy which is why we don’t compromise on quality or taste and we only use the best premium ingredients. We develop products for everyone, no matter what their preferences are.
Use code: RYRISE for 10% off online until 01/03/22