Looking for a little DIY activity that'll brighten your mood and freshen up your room? Making a room mist to energise your space naturally has never been more simple! Our friends from Pink Hibiscus have shared a recipe below for everything you need!
All ingredient amounts are based on a 100mL glass bottle with atomiser.
- 100ml distilled/filtered water
- 1 teaspoon powdered salt (sea salt preferred)
- Pink Hibiscus Vitality Essential Oil Blend (or your preferred essential oil/blend)
- Fill the bottle to 3/4 with distilled/filtered water
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt, secure the atomiser and shake to blend
- Add 10-15 drops of Vitality Essential Oil Blend (or your preferred essential oil), secure the atomiser and shake to blend
- Fill the rest of the bottle with filtered water, secure the atomiser and shake again.
Your room spray is ready to go!
Always remember to give it a shake before using to blend before spraying.
Store in a cool place and out of direct sunlight.
You can utilise any essential oil in this recipe, but we love the Pink Hibiscus Vitality Essential Oil Blend (you can find it in our RY Winter 2021 Box!) It will break through even the most stubborn of odours to effectively freshen and fragrance your space. The blend is uplifting, energising and clarifying. And the antiseptic, analgesic and decongestant properties of peppermint eucalyptus essential oil will also help to ease any respiratory conditions.
Pink Hibiscus' Vitality Essential Oil Blend can be found in our Winter 2021 Box. Check out Pink Hibiscus' full range here, use the code: RYWINTER for $10 off your next order online (one use per customer) until 31/10/21.