One of our favourite meals to eat in the colder months would have to be soup, its hearty, warm and really hits the spot on a chilly day.
There are so many varieties of soup to choose from you'll never get bored and thanks to Hart & Soul we've discovered a whole new world of convenience and nutrition in one handy packet!
Pumpkin soup has always been at the top of the soup list in the RY office because it’s simple and filling with just a few delicious ingredients.
The beauty behind Hart & Soul's Coconut Pumpkin flavour is that you can use it as a base to create your own recipe or eat it just like it is.
The following recipe by Holly, aka @thehealthyhunter featured in our Winter RY Mag. It's a smart mix between the sweetness of the coconut, the smoothness of the pumpkin and the richness of the salmon, a ‘go-to’ when you don’t have much time to cook dinner though still fell like a warming and healthy meal.
Fragrant Coconut Pumpkin Poached Salmon
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 x pouch Hart & Soul Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- 1 x 100-150g salmon fillet (skinless)
- Small handful trimmed green beans
- 3 x brussel sprouts, leaves removed from stalk
- 1 tbs spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 radish, finely sliced (to garnish, optional)
- 1/2 lime
- Place salmon and soup in a small pot over medium heat.
- Slowly bring to a boil and turn down to a simmer. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add green beans and simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Turn off the heat, add the Brussel sprout leaves and replace lid. Leave for a minute.
- Serve in a shallow bowl, with the salmon in the centre and the soup poured around it.
- Garnish with spring onion and radish with lime wedges on the side.
For more delicious recipes head to the Hart & Soul website: http://www.hartandsoul.com/