Did you know that activated charcoal is one of nature’s most powerful cleaning agents?
Dating back as far as 30,000BC, activated charcoal has been used as a natural absorbent, as well as an antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral agent. It detoxifies and deodorises your mouth and balances PH levels while absorbing odour.
Nowadays, charcoal is nature’s top alternative to artificial properties like fluoride, which can have harmful long-term effects on the body.
It’s not only your best friend for teeth whitening either. Charcoal has also been used to remedy skin complications, gas and bloating, digestive issues, body mould, and to otherwise detox the body (hello, hangover cure).
Here are some of the benefits of activated charcoal you may not have known about:
- When included in a face wash, it can deeply cleanse your skin of toxins by having the ability to absorb thousands of times its own mass in toxins, chemicals, dirt and bacteria.
- When applied to wounds, it can soothe and heal cuts & bites through drawing poisons or dirt to the surface of the skin.
- When used in the hair, it can fix scalp problems when used before shampoo by drawing out bacteria and dry skin.
- When used as a face mask, it can balance oil skin through absorbing excess moisture on the face.
- When used in water filters, it helps to purify the water by removing dirt and nasty toxins.
So you can see why we're loving all things charcoal!
And PearlBar's multi-award winning activated-charcoal products use the planet’s most effective and sustainable resources, including charcoal, in all of their products.
So if you would like to learn more about the PearlBar range head to their website: https://au.pearlbarshop.com/ and for an exclusive RY discount code use retreatyourself15 for 15% of your order (valid until 1st June 2020).